Jan 25, 2020
Reading the right books is key to making your book club a success. But how to choose?
Listen in to hear the top 10 books we think make for perfect book club reads. They vary from fiction to non-fiction, and cut across every genre and subject. But they're all highly readable, packed full of ideas and will divide opinion – always good for a sparky debate.
Want more? See below for links to the episodes where we've discussed these books in more detail.
1. Educated by Tara Westover. Episode 22
2. Putney by Sofka Zinovieff
3. Bad Blood by John Carreyrou. Episode 55
4. Supper Club by Lara Williams
5. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. Episode 33
6. Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari.
7. East West Street by Philippe Sands. Episode 18
8. The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
9. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders. Episode 8
10. This is London by Ben Judah. Episode 9